5 Reasons This Career Move as a Registered Massage Therapist Could Be Your Best Ever!
Our well established group is seeking an additional registered massage therapist to join our team at our upscale North Nanaimo location. If you are thinking about a change from your current situation and would enjoy practicing with a motivated, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial group, we encourage you to contact us regarding this superior opportunity.
Here are just a few of the advantages that you will enjoy as an associate:
- Comfortable, bright, open, spacious, new premises located in a bustling middle-class community with an enormous drawing area and a huge, unattached patient base.
- A management philosophy based on maximizing your professional satisfaction and earnings.
- An extremely competitive fee-splitting arrangement that combined with the right work ethic, gives you the tools to be a top earner in your profession.
- A group practice environment designed to be conducive to the highest level of patient care and positive patient encounters. Other members of the health team include chiropractors, physiotherapists, acupuncturists, kinesiologists, naturopaths, a certified clinical counselor, and other massage therapists too!
- A welcoming, affordable community with reasonable real estate valuations and big city amenities.
On the sheltered eastern shores of mid-Vancouver Island, Nanaimo is conveniently located to serve as a home base for exploring all that Vancouver Island has to offer. Known as The Harbour City, Nanaimo boasts one of the prettiest waterfronts in Canada and is home to 89,000 of the friendliest people anywhere. Enjoy Spring flowers in February, year round golfing and days at the beach, world famous salmon fishing and scuba diving, hiking through old growth forests, ocean kayaking and skiing; perhaps all in the same day. If you’re feeling a little exhausted from all that outdoor activity – immerse yourself in the galleries of Nanaimo’s unique Arts District, fine dining, live theatre, world class entertainers at the Port Theatre or just sit and watch the sailboats go by from the patio of one of the eateries and pubs along Nanaimo’s picturesque waterfront walkway. If Nanaimo doesn’t amaze you everyday – you’re just not doing it right!
If you are interested in learning more about this exceptional practice opportunity, please contact us by dropping off your resume (with cover letter) to:
Woodgrove Pines Wellness Clinic
102-6135 Metral Drive
Nanaimo BC V9T 2L7
Can’t drop by? From out of town? Then please E-mail your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!